Context: part of the Digital Void Entertainment game development team
Duration: August 2007 – September 2007
Contributions: architect and storyteller, working in collaboration with Adrian Popovici, Paul Iacob, Petronela Iacob, Andrei Vîrlan, and Iulian Arcuș
Honour: first prize at the Gamedev|ro online national contest
Zorah was a temple showcase game. It included an medieval template situated on a remote island.
Contributions: architect and storyteller
- Provided initial architectural sketches of a modern concept inspired by the works of Oscar Niemeyer in Brasilia and the various churches in our city.
- Composed a poem in English about the origins temple (⅙ of the grading criteria for the contest where we submitted it was the story and we nailed it!).
- Implemented the website for the project and conducted a basic social media campaign to obtain votes.
- Storage: MySQL.
- Environment: Dreamweaver.
Honour: national award
- The game obtained the first prize at the Gamedev|ro national online contest (10 projects made it to the finish line and released).