Context: part of the Steps digital tools for mental health startup
Duration: January 2018 – October 2018
Contribution: head of data analysis, working in collaboration with Sanne Bech Thougaard, Rikke Koblauch, Haik Ampardjian, and others
Honour: qualified for the University of Copenhagen Innovation Hub
Steps made mental health fun, actionable, and accessible, by providing users with insights and digital tools to build social confidence one step at a time – while helping their institutions support them in their journey.
Contribution: head of data analysis
- Collected and analyzed usage and questionnaire data to help the team understand and drive our product and our users.
- Collected, analyzed, and reported data from two customer pilot deployments with a University in Denmark.
- Built or refactored flows in the chatbot to introduce design patterns that reduced the tediousness and risk in the work of our chief product officer.
- Framework: Node.js.
- Chatbot: Chatfuel.
- Service: Amazon Web Services.
- Storage: Amazon Web Services.
- Analytics: Mixpanel.
- Version control: Git.
Honour: qualification for innovation hub
- Steps qualified for the UCPH innovation hub by selection.