Context: case study at the University of Iasi
Duration: April 2010 – May 2010
Contribution: user interface designer, working in collaboration with Mircea Pricop, Bogdan Gâza, Vlad Stoian, Oana Nițu, and Prof. Sabin Corneliu Buraga
Honour: mention at the national Imagine Cup software design contest
Regroop was a cloud application that allowed people to join and merge groups of more people towards increasing size to address goals of the Millennium Development Goals.
Contribution: user interface designer
- Designed the user interface of the web app and the slide deck for the contest.
- Helped the team qualify through a pre-selection to the national phase of Imagine Cup.
- Team: Worked in a team with Mircea Pricop (lead developer), Bogdan Gâza (developer), and Vlad Stoian (developer), Oana Nițu (coach), and Sabin Buraga (professor).
- Languages: CSS, HTML.
- Environment: Dreamweaver.
Honour: national mention
- The project obtained a mention the special award for connectivity at the national Imagine Cup software design contest (6 projects).