Context: Part of the Digital Void Entertainment game development team
Duration: August 2009 – September 2009
Contribution: developer, working in collaboration with Adrian Popovici, Andrei Vîrlan, Ionel Bogdan, Paul Iacob, and Dragoș Vasiliu
Honour: first prize at the Gamedev|ro national online contest
Pulse was a shoot ’em up game, located somewhere in space. It provided the player with the opportunity to customize the ship with a range of weapons and upgrades.
- Designed the graphical user interface for the game.
- Developed the logic in the garage of the spaceship.
- Designed a smarter enemy movement, defined by a series of circular paths, used by our level developer created from easy to insanely hard levels.
- Language: C++.
- Framework: Esenthel.
- Environment: Visual Studio.
Honour: national award
- The game obtained the first prize at the Gamedev|ro national online contest (5 projects made it to the finish line and released).