Context: case study at the University of Iasi
Duration: October 2008 – April 2009
Contributions: developer and editor, working in collaboration with Andrada Aștefănoaie, Flavia Anița, and Codrin Dițu
Outcome: highest grade in a course
Jazzup was a culture and art magazine by students from the departments of computer science and mathematics.
Contributions: developer and editor
- Edited a culture & art magazine.
- Wrote a few articles for the cinema section.
- Published four editions and made the graphic design for all articles.
- Implemented 3 versions of the website, experimenting with the web technologies of the time.
- Storage: MySQL.
- Environments: Flash, Dreamweaver.
Outcome: highest grade
- Obtained the grade 10/10 for the project in the Communication in Digital Environments course at the University of Iasi.