Context: part of the University of Iasi
Duration: October 2008 – June 2010
Contribution: co-founder, working in collaboration with Adrian Popovici
FII Gamedev was the first game development club in a Romanian University.
- Designed a rather serious admission test.
- Presented lectures on simple graph algorithms with applications to game development.
- Implemented and maintained the website and designed all promotional materials and articles.
- Participated in the Microsoft Student Partners program with the club for one academic year.
- Around 30 students attended lectures and around 15 showed progress and got help while developing their personal games.