Context: part of the University of Iasi
Duration: January 2011 – May 2011
Contribution: general co-manager, working in collaboration with Codrin Dițu and 40 volunteers
Result: growth to 900 participants
Aimed at increasing the national awareness of our vibrant academic city. The contest had three sections: algorithms, web technologies, and digital art.
Contribution: general co-manager
- Designed, planned, and implemented a national competition.
- Co-managed a diverse team of 40 student volunteers.
- Organized a final round in our city for the top 30 contestants.
- Had 900 registered participants nationwide.
- Raised $10.000 from IT sponsors including 3 tech giants: Amazon, Continental and Microsoft.