Context: case study at the University of Iasi
Duration: March 2009 – May 2009
Contribution: lead developer, working in collaboration with Codrin Dițu and Codruț Burdujoc
Outcomes: second prize at the local FII competition, the highest grade in a course
The CPU planner educational software simulated scheduling algorithms for the processor such as shortest job first (SJF) and round-robin (RR), with preemption and other flavors.
Contribution: lead developer
- Implemented the majority of strategies and the full-stack of the project.
- Languages: Actionscript, XML.
- Environment: Flash.
Outcomes: local award and highest grade
- Obtained the second prize at the yearly Faculty competition (FII Competition).
- Used in the Operating Systems courses of the next year.
- Obtained the grade 10/10 in the Operating Systems course at the University of Iasi.