Context: case study at the University of Copenhagen
Duration: August 2018
Contribution: back-end developer, working in collaboration with Christian Keilstrup Ingwersen, Emil von Buchwald, Martin Juel Nielsen, and Christian Kjær Larsen
Outcome: the highest grade in the Blockchain Technologies Summer School
This project showcases a solution on how blockchain can be used to leverage supply chain management through a reliable product history implemented as a distributed ledger. Specifically, it targets the Danish dairy supply chain, and how it solves the arising demand for transparency and increased productivity across stakeholders.
See the code on Github.
Contribution: back-end developer
- Designed the blockchain rules using a distributed ledger.
- Implemented the smart contracts and their tests.
- Implemented the ERC token transfer mechanism.
- Language: Solidity.
- Frameworks: Ethereum, Ganache.
Outcome: highest grade
- Obtained the grade 12/12 for the project in the Blockchain Technologies summer school at the University of Copenhagen.