Context: Part of the AAL CoME European project
Duration: July 2018 – June 2019
Contribution: main developer, working in collaboration with Sofia Laghouila and Prof. Katarzyna Wac
Technology: PHP (existing stack)
The AAL CoME project (http://come-aal.eu/) provides a solution to reduce the number of seniors that demand care services by way of disease prevention (in particular, dementia) and health self-management.
The Quality of Life technologies lab (https://www.qualityoflifetechnologies.com) where I conduct my PhD research owns the dementia risk assessment module in the AAL CoME software solution.
Contribution: main developer
- Implemented data collectors and risk scoring algorithms from answers to (gold standard) questionnaire instruments assessing numerous health outcomes: physical activity, mobility, sleep, depression, anxiety, nutrition, social support, and health-related quality of life.
- Deployed at the University of Geneva; served the questionnaires and outcomes as a custom API consumed by the web app of the project running in Madrid, Spain.
- Released the module with extensive documentation for the developers in Madrid.
- Platform: Linux (existing).
- Environment: Visual Studio Code.
- Languages: PHP (existing), JSON.
- Storage: MongoDB.